Installation Manager – Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Manager – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Develop/evaluate T & I execution approach & equipment
- Participate in constructability reviews and contractor selection process
- Ensure Installation GPs and specs included in ITTs
- Provide technical input to tender evaluation
- Senior technical interface with Installation Contractor
- Review and approve Contractor installation plans & procedures with input from Execution Group, Engineering & Marine Warranty Surveyor (MWS)
- Coordinate interface with Engineering Functions
- Participate in Risk Assessments and pre-mobilization reviews
- Evaluate nominated subcontractors as required
- Provide senior technical support as needed to execution team
- Serve as senior technical support to Installation Coordinator for Lessons Learned capture, Close Out reporting, etc.
- Provide valuable industry experience during the planning and execution phase of installation activities
- Participate in Critical Activity Reviews as required by project in the areas of Heavy Lift, Float-overs, Load-Outs, Diving, etc.
- Serve as expert resource for Installation Coordinator to engage with for critical scopes of work. Will liaise directly with contractor’s technical organization.
- Provide senior technical support to offshore installation planning and execution activities
- BS/MS in Engineering, Naval Architecture, or similar degree
- +20 years Industry Experience with Contractor and / or Owner Organizations
- Offshore project execution experience
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online