Installation Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Engineer
- Provide technical support to offshore installation planning and execution activities.
- Serve as primary interface for Installation coordinator with to contractor’s technical organization.
- Develop/evaluate T & I execution approach & equipment
- Participate in constructability reviews and contractor selection process
- Ensure Installation GPs and specs included in ITTs
- Provide technical input to tender evaluation
- Primary technical interface with Installation Contractor
- Review and approve Contractor installation plans & procedures with input from Execution Group, Engineering & Marine Warranty Surveyor (MWS)
- Coordinate interface with Engineering Functions
- Participate in Risk Assessments and pre-mobilization reviews
- Evaluate nominated subcontractors as required
- Provide Technical support as needed to execution team
- Serve as technical support to Installation Coordinator for Lessons Learned capture, Close Out reporting, etc.
- Experience in offshore installation support of oil and gas industry
- B.Sc in Engineering, Naval Architecture, or related degree
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
- Previous construction site experience
- Management experience on major capital project
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online