Inspection Methods Engineer at Hobark International Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Methods Engineer
Req ID: Req-1303
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepare inspection programs for long term planning
- Perform FAME+ analyses and re assessment as needed
- Prepare Written Scheme of Examination as generally required for all facilities
- Update SAP plans as required
- Under instruction from the Head of Inspection, prepare Scope of works for approved work programmes ensuring that all relevant regulations, especially those governing the safety and health of personnel, are complied with.
- Ensure the respect of company procedures
- In liaison with Corrosion Engineer and QA/QC
- Engineer ensure smooth inspection preparations.
- Conduct Integrity assessment of all equipment and establish fitness for purpose/ remaining life
- Prepare / Validate / review inspection workbook in SAP
- Assist the Site Inspection team
- Validation of inspection results and updating of same in CMMS
- Adapt and Update inspection procedures
- Advise the Head of Inspection on issues affecting facility integrity.
- Discuss all inspection results with both the
- Corrosion Engineer (where necessary) and the Head of Inspection for proper analysis and follow up actions.
- B. Eng in Engineering discipline, Master Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical
- Good communication skill, and Computer literacy is an advantage.
- 7 years experience in inspection engineer’s functions preferably in the oil industry, at least 3 of which must be in a general asset inspection management position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation and good knowledge transmission.
- Inspection Engineer, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online