Information Security Analyst – Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
Information Security Analyst – Internal Firm Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer
Reference Number: 125-NIG00149
Department: Internal Firm Services
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Anchor meetings with vendors or service providers when required.
- Annual SLA review. This is done as indicated on the contract per vendor
- Receive invoices of payments from service providers and vendors
- Confirm the invoice is accurate as stated on the SLA
- Update received invoice on the “Budget” database
- Initiate payment process with Office Service after sign-off with Country manager
- Liaise with vendor/service providers once cheque is ready or payments have been made.
- Account reconciliation when needed
Process and Policy Documentation:
- This is an annual process and sometimes as often as there is a change in any of the process. Tasks includes..
- Follow up with teammates as regards updates/review of process documentations.
- Ensure the updates or modifications made to the various process documentation are reviewed by the country manager
- Follow up with the Country Operations Partner for approval of the revised process/policy documents
- Ensure the dates for the various updates/reviews are accurately effected on the various documentation
- Upload these documents to the specified repository and ensure they are available when needed and accessible when required.
Business Continuity Management:
- Create a schedule for the disaster recovery exercises/test for the servers and links. This exercises could be quarterly or monthly depending on the application or links as stated o the SLA.
- Ensure the various exercises are carried out as at when due. By proper follow up with team members
- Anchor and Document the DR exercises/tests when they take place
- Generate a report from the dr exercise/test, review with the country manager and ensure all participants at the DR exercise/test signs off.
- Submit a copy of the report to R&Q, upload a copy on the appropriate repository and file the hard copy
- Incident reports: A report on every technology incidents should be created should there be any. This report should be review by the country manager and upon approval submitted to R&Q and filled.
- Ensure these reports and available when required and accessible by relevant stakeholders
- First Degree (minimum of second class lower ) in Computer Science and Computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
- Related certification could be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year IT experience
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
- In-depth experience with windows operating systems
- Knowledge of the enterprise application systems, disaster recovery processes
- Good written and oral communication ability
- Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to train PwC users on use of computer software and hardware in both office and classroom situations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply