Information Management and Knowledge Manager At Oxfam Nigeria
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) committed to creating a just world without poverty. In Nigeria Oxfam works in the areas of Economic Justice/Sustainable Livelihoods, Humanitarian Programming to save lives, Advancing Gender Justice and Good Governance, adopting a right based approach.
Information Management and Knowledge Manager
- Job TypeContract Full Time
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Family: Programme
Reports to: Deputy Programme Coordinator
Staff Reporting to this post: Data Entry Assistant
Band: C2 National
Duration: Three (3) months contract with possibility of extension
- To improve the quality of programme learning through the use of creative products, accessible processes, and effective systems. Ensure learning is not lost and is used to adapt programmes
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must be available and willing to commence work immediately.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position, title and location as the subject of your email.
Note: Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.