INERELA+ Nigeria Vacant Job Position Available
INERELA+ Nigeria – Our organization is a not for profit faith based organization working to address health and social justice in the communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Officer
Location: FCT Abuja, Nigeria
- We are looking for a self-motivated, innovative and hardworking team player who has passion for development work to take up M&E position in our project.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of the use of graphic representation including computerized info-graphics
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop contents for communication in newsletters, social media, project briefs and presentations for conferences
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills, including time-management
- The applicant should have a Degree in Public Health, Development Studies or related Degree with at least 2 years of experience in the development sector
- An understanding of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact assessment), data collection and analysis methodologies
- Microsoft Office, Internet and email computer skills – SPSS, STATA, ATLAS etc would be an advantage
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation principles and methods and how they relate to evidence based advocacies and policies and program management
- Knowledge of and ability to develop logic models and indicators
- Knowledge of and ability to design monitoring and evaluation instruments (interview schedules, questionnaires etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, attaching their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single document saved with the applicant’s name to: email@example.com The subject must be the position and full name of applicant.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018.
- The applicants should note that the selected candidate will be expected to resume immediately.
- Late applications will not be considered.