Industrial Research Analyst at Moloney and Company Limited
Job Title: Industrial Research Analyst
- The candidate should be between 24 to 27 years, articulate, analytical, exceptional in team leadership, smart and highly industrious.
- The candidate must have good insight on Africa’s manufacturing and construction landscape.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will have great communications and strong research background with a proven track record in comprehensive and strategic data and research intelligence.
- The Industrial Research Analyst must be able to generate an analysis of industrial prospects, identify and test potential new research tools and methods, as well as stay current by incorporating current technologies into prospective research methodologies for high yielding results.
- Must be able to drive new initiatives and projects based on sound insight and market intelligence.
- The Ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- A good first degree in Statistics/Economics/Industrial Engineering/Computer Science
- Must have relevant certifications
- Must have a curious and analytical mind
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and other relevant applications
- Eye for detail
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application alongside their CV’s with the job title on the subject line of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org