Industrial Electricians at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- To run electrical tests and inspections, cleaning contacts or circuit boards, ensuring that systems are grounded
- To install outlets, lighting fixtures and switches.
- To perform preventative measures such as oiling motors, bending conduit and replacing old wiring are also among their duties.
- To troubleshoot and fix the problems, when there is a system break.
- Installs new or refurbished equipment for manufacturing or production plants.
- Tests to ensure that new machinery is ready to be implemented and work out any issues before the equipment is used on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoots to determine the cause of these issues when a machine is faulty.
- Conducts regularly-scheduled maintenance on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis to keep machines running at they are intended and to avoid any down-time due to break-downs or improper operations.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Work on other electrical projects as required.
- Maintains reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of industrial machines
- A Degree in Architecture or Engineering from a good University.
- Minimum 3 years’ Industrial Electrician experience required with preference given to those with a background in a manufacturing environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “Industrial Electrician”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.