Industrial Design Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
TRANOS is a diversified engineering and technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions, In over 8 years of existence, TRANOS has grown into a reputable and internationally recognised brand. Our specialty in Engineering, Fabrication, Maintenance and Project management has made us highly sought after by both local and international companies. As a highly innovative company, our services also includes the manufacturing of high quality products in Power Generation, Energy Distribution, Control and Automation and Enclosures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Design Engineer
- Support the engineering and production department by providing holistic perspective on product development, product ergonomics and suitable for manufacturability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and refine design ideas, based on factors such as appearance, safety, function, serviceability, and market characteristics to capture design intent and areas necessary to accomplish the functional goals of a product.
- A First degree in Product Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- A Master’s degree in industrial engineering is an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) Years Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the use of Engineering Design Tools is compulsory
- Participate in new product planning or market research, including studying the potential need for new products.
- Take part in design conception and review.
- Study, research and analyze customer requirements
- Generation of high quality design drawings using 2-D and 3-D software tools.
- Prepare technical proposals and tenders in response to client Requirements and preparation of bills of materials.
- Drive design innovation of the future products, packages and spaces
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com