Inbound Officer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
Reference #: INBOUNDLAG001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you an OND or B.Sc holder
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Educational level: OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Educational level: B.SC with a minimum of second class lower in any discipline
- Fluent in French language or Hausa
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
Deadline: 30 September, 2019