ICT Security Supervisor At Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
ICT Security Supervisor
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Coordinate the development of the Group’s information security policies, standards and procedures
- Ensure that the Group’s IT policies support compliance with external requirements
- Oversee the dissemination of IT policies, standards and procedures of GACL to all staff
- Develop measures to control user access to the network, including setting up passwords for individual users and determining which files or features each person is allowed to use
- Maintain knowledgebase of latest security and privacy legislation, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to the Group
- Coordinate the development and delivery of training programs on information security and privacy matters for employees and other authorised users
- Oversee the performance of regular maintenance and security checks on network facilities following the organisation’s policies and vendor standards.
- Ensure that data backup management as well as systems monitoring tasks and maintains an inventory of all network devices
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
Method of Application