ICT Instructors at ForteSoft Systems Limited (NIIT)
ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Compulsory knowledge of Graphics and Cascade style sheet
- CSC, Java, Python HTML, Basic Programing, 2D, Photoshop and corelDraw
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary/secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
Deadline: 19 August 2019