ICA Events Coordinator at the Institute of Credit Administration
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
ICA Events Coordinator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
This position is to be filled by a female who possesses all of the underlisted qualifications:
- Must be female, age not above 45
- She must be naturally elegant (please know what elegant means)
- She must be very experienced in corporate events organization process-from starting plan to finishing execution.
- The experience must practically be in organizing corporate conferences, seminars, dinners & buffets, corporate awards ceremony, membership induction ceremony, graduation/convocation ceremony, trade mission event, among others.
- She must be well educated, learned and civilized, well vast in writing and fantastically expressive in English conversations.
- The lady must be truly a matured mind, fully aware of workplace character and commitment to functional responsibilities.
- We are not looking to employ arrogant and an unethical person.
- Our candidate must be cool-headed, humble and exceptionally brilliant, full of initiatives, good manners and obedient to rules.
- Must be friendly, polite, firm and trustable.
- She must be highly proficient in the use of computer, and well knowledgeable in various computer applications.
- The lady must really prioritize job; after family it must be job, and willing and ready anytime to travel, if need be.
- She must be one of the most brilliant Nigerian female graduates with first or second class honors degree obtained way past.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application with detailed CV’s to:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,