Human Resources Officer at A Leading Manufacturing Company
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The ideal candidate’s will ensure compliance with the Organization’s performance management standards among other responsibilities
- Applicant must be a Degree or HND holder in Business Administration or Public Administration.
- Applicant must possess experience’ in Managing staff Performance Evaluation Systems.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in human Resource Management of a large Manufacturing Company.
- Ideal candidate must be willing to work in Kano and must not be more than 36 years of age.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their own hand written application letter accompanied with photocopies of certificates/credentials as well as detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving the following information:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status and number of children
- Contact address and permanent home address
- Passport photograph
- Mobile Phone no.
- Email Address, Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employer (if any) and current status
- Extra Curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be sent to the email below with the position applied for as the title of the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org