Human Resources Business Partner at Rovedana
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force-our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
- The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for senior level management of critical business client groups. Responsibilities include; executing HR objectives, employee relations, performance management, compensation planning, talent planning/workforce analysis, learning and development and organizational effectiveness initiatives.
- Maintain current understanding of the organization’s financial status, product & service offerings, revenue model and key initiatives. Partner with client group to execute human capital strategy in line with business objectives. Develop effective relationships with leaders within client group, provide coaching and influence matters relating to human resources.
- Provide business leaders and managers with an HR perspective on business decisions by leveraging a strong knowledge of all HR functions. Evaluate and advise on the impact of changes on employees, HR systems and operations.
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights and proactively convert these insights into recommendations. Collaborate with business leaders to design organizational structures, job roles and talent management processes to drive organizational strategy and meet business objectives.
- Act as the primary point of contact and HR advisor to employees in client group on human resources topics.
- Partner with client group on all employee relations matters including adherence to policy, grievances, voluntary and involuntary terminations. Work collaboratively with business leaders and legal partners to develop and execute resolution strategies.
- Advise on all performance management concerns in client group. Accountable for completion of quarterly and annual performance planning within client group including training and tools. Provide expertise related to performance management. Review written performance reviews and follow up with managers and employees for diagnosis of development needs and coaching.
- Assess sales role performance effectiveness from a macro view and provide suggestions on how to improve.
- Partner with Sales leadership to build quarterly goals to reach strategic sales goals
- Through continual discovery, assist Sales leaderships in ensuring an effective, optimal sales force structure that meets corporate and sales strategies
Required Experience and Skills:
- Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- 6+ years of progressive HR experience
- Experience and confidence supporting and partnering with senior level executive management in a fast paced technology environment
- Preference for background in having supported Technology teams
- Excellent knowledge of HR practices and principles, and all applicable employment, pay, benefits, health, and safety laws and regulations in Nigeria
- Experience with administering and maintaining performance management
- Proven ability to exercise excellent professional judgment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online