Human Resources & Administrative Officer at Vernitech Consulting Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
- Reporting to Managing Director and working alongside the Head, Enrolment services, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial
- Level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Managing Director and in line with HR objectives.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- Be flexible & co-operative at all times.
- An assertive but calm demeanor
- B.Sc or HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or related fields.
- Must be between the age of 23-30 years.
- Must have completed NYSC or with discharged letter.
- At least 2 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of computerised HR systems
- Graduate of the CIPMN or working towards qualification. Considerable experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience gained within educational services environment
- Previous experience of enrolment of students and teachers, training and processing payroll
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send complete and updated CV’s to ‘The Admin Desk’ via: firstname.lastname@example.org