Human Resources & Administrative Officer at Vernitech Consulting Limited
Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
- Ensures documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to authorized person both in hard copy & soft copy making sure documents are categorized according to type including checking and approving documents before they are filed and liaising with internal and external person(s)to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information.
- Checking quality of documents incoming & outgoing.
- Assist in various HR functions; from start to finish
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation program/training
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminar.
- Serve as HR contact person for selected departments; Payroll preparation, handle minor disciplinary issues, advice managers
- Advise employee on HR and company policies, procedures, and practices
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment status-change data on ERP, TAMS and other software
- Conduct reference checks for new staff.
Required Education and Experience
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field
- At least 2 years of strong operational experience will be an advantage
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Human Resources Management
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com