Human Resource Director Job Vacancy in an FMCG Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading FMCG company with branches across the nation, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Director
Job Reference: 1332
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- The main responsibility of the Human Resource Director is to provide strategic leadership for all aspects of the Human Resource function and oversee the entire value chain implementation and maintenance within the organization.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop constructive HR Strategies, policies and organizational structure
- Provide leadership and direction to management in the implementation of institutional and HR reforms by establishing appropriate linkages to the operational strategy of the organisation.
- Create and manage HR and administration budget along with HODs and drive recruitment activity to achieve the staffing objectives.
- Responsible for compliance with statutory and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Develop, direct & monitor the Learning and Development process and activities so as to build capacity
- Drive change management programs and effective culture changes that are required to ensure the success of the organization.
- Ensure appropriate systems of performance management, communications, quality measures, monitoring and review are in place to support organizational change, culture and values.
- Knowledge of all HR areas (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organisational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations) with strong Generalist HR experience
- Change Management experience
- Must work effectively with all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- Organisation and team leadership
- Relevant Bachelor Degree
- Professional HR Certification [ e.g CIPM, SHRM etc. ], MBA or Master’s degree
- At least 12 years experience in Human Resource Management with at least 5 at a senior managerial level
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply