Human Resource Business Partner Job at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
- We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
Required skills and qualification
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- B.Sc in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com