HT-Limited is recruiting for fulltime Operations Manager.
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- It’s an Operations Manager’s job to make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- An Operations Manager has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities will include monitoring and analysing the current system of provision products to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving it if necessary.
- Should have excellent organizational, presentational and negotiating skills and able to work closely with the staffs and influence company strategy
- He must be resourceful with a flexible outlook, have the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities and be able to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports,.
- The Operations Manager also has to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- The right person must have a degree in engineering especially Chemical Engineering with at least 5 years experience five of which must be in the marketing of petroleum products
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email: Resumes@ht-limitedng.net