HT-Limited is recruiting for fulltime Human Resource Manager.
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
Human Resource Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
- To facilitate the realisation of the Company’s corporate strategy through the formulation and implementation of best practice Human Capital Management policies, procedures and processes.To build a cohesive, highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- Strategic leadership for the development of the overall HR Strategy & Objectives; ensuring alignment with the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Champion the development and articulation of the Human Resources (HR) strategy (including expansion plan) and ensure alignment with the Company’s overall strategy and business objectives.
- Define process and guidelines for the translation of the departmental strategies into specific operational plans and programs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development/update of an optimal organisation structure to support the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the organisation’s manpower needs.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support the Company’s business goals and improve corporate performance.
- Oversee the implementation of the organisation’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Facilitate the development of a change receptive and collaborative culture by acting as a change champion and agent; and ensuring that the workforce is adequately carried along when key changes/ decisions are being made.
- Provide advice to management team on all HR related issues.
- Ensure the existence of a dynamic HR system, fully integrated across all HR functional areas, to continually improve higher levels of employee productivity.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in interdepartmental activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the department.
- Oversee the preparation of the HR department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Ensure adherence with interdivisional/interdepartmental Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Continually keep abreast of beneficial best practices to improve the HR department’s services.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the CEO.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- First degree Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- 4 years cognate experience, of which at least ONE (1) YEAR at senior management level.
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of strategic HR management
- Understanding of learning and development interventions and concepts
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email: Resumes@ht-limitedng.net