HSE Officer Job Vacancy at Halogen Security Company Limited, 17th September, 2018
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- 3 years (or more) of experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- 1-2 years (or more) of experience in construction/civil engineering industry.
- Degree in Management or technical related field.
- ISPON Membership (Levels 1-3 as minimum).
- Nebosh (IGC or Diploma)
- First-Aid training
- Other HSE training and certificates
Skills and Competencies:
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership, people and time management skill
- In-depth understanding of Health and Safety procedures and relevant labor standards.
- Ability to influence decisions, persuade, solve problems and make meaningful impact.
- Ability to administer first-aid and respond accordingly in case of emergency.
- Computer literacy, numerate, attention to detail, and ability to write reports.
- Commercially astute and Customer Service orientated.
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com “HSE Officer” as subject of mail.