HR/Admin Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Human Resources / HR
- We are looking for a HR Administrator to support their Human Resources department.
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR softwares
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years practical work experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org