HR Manager Job Vacancy at Aldelia Group, 15th August, 2018
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager – West Africa
- Reporting to the GM West Africa this position is responsible for managing the HR function in West Africa, responsible for 10 markets with strong focus on Nigeria & with support from Global HR VP.
Key Objectives for this role are to:
- Maximize the potential of our people through excellent Talent Management
- Drive Diversity & Inclusion as competitive advantage
- Drive Organization Design to ensure it is fit for current and future business environment
- Develop Reward strategy to shape talent and performance
- Leverage the value of the Employer Brand to engage current and future employees
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- HR Strategy – Provide Leadership by directing/aligning the HR function in West Africa with Org/Business strategy, provide Management Team with counsel & support in all people strategy matters. Responsible for the design & implementation of HR’s Annual Strategic Plan & all HR initiatives
- Org. Design – Responsible for Organizational design and development including the business processes design by partnering with the business to ensure optimal organization structure and workflows in a highly matrixed organization.
- Talent management – Drive process and ensure its linkage to career development and succession plans of employees to ensure proper career planning and rewards to employees, hence contributing to motivation and productivity.
- Total Reward – Responsible for to the in-market management of all Reward strategy, compensation & benefits, recruitment, industrial relations and health and safety to ensure the proper and effective functioning of the HR systems & procedures.
- Employer Branding – Drive EB, Talent attraction & Employee Engagement Strategy
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- University degree in HR, Business Administration or any other related field
- At least 5-8 years HR experience in a multinational or international organization is compulsory
- Work Experience in a FMCG company/environment is essential
- Fluent spoken & written English is a requirement. French, Other language(s) is a plus.
- In depth Knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge SAP HR is required. Comp. & Ben. design is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th August, 2018.