HR and Admin Manager at Armorsil West Africa
We are seeking to recruit intelligent , dynamic and problem solving individuals to fill the open position in our Lagos Office:
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Responsibilities / Functions
- Be responsible for maintaining administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Be responsible for accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Be responsible for providing supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Be responsible for providing communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Be responsible for purchasing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Be responsible for managing special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Be responsible for historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Be responsible for Improving program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Be responsible for achieving financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Be responsible for maintaining continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Be responsible for Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Requirements/Education and Experience Required
- University Degree in any discipline relevant to the position under consideration
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience at managerial level Age
- Max age limit of 45 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Female candidate is preferred for this position
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.