Housekeeping Supervisor at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Report To: Executive Housekeeper
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards. Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry. Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
- Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/work boards.
- Communicate issues to next shift. Complete required paperwork. Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- At least a minimum two years working experience in a similar position
- At least Secondary school education and must be able to communicate in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject. For: Applicants With Experience Only.