Housekeeping Manager at Hilton Worldwide
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Job ID: HOT04KGH
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Curio – A Collection by Hilton
- A Housekeeping Manager is responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
- Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
- As a Housekeeping Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A Housekeeping Manager will also be required to evaluate guest satisfaction and set department targets and objectives.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee housekeeping operations
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure ongoing training
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Housekeeping team
- Competent in property management systems
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
A Housekeeping Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Housekeeping experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Previous experience of managing a department and Profit and Loss account
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT proficiency
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online