Hotel Manager at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- We are looking to hire a Proficient Hotel Manager on behalf of our client with experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including reservations, food services, housekeeping and conventions.
- Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Manage Budgets and financial plan as well as control expenditure.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance of hotel operating controls, SOP’S, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlook for rooms, food and beverage, Admin and general are on target and accurate.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Minimum B.Sc in Hotel/Hospitality Management or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a Hotel Manager or relevant role.
- Excellent customer service skills as well business mindset.
- Demonstrate aptitude in decision-making and problem solving
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover letter, Skype details to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant MUST be willing to relocate to Owerri.