Hotel Executive Chef at Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants
Renard International – Our client, a small luxury Hotel, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Hotel Executive Chef
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
- An Executive Chef is required for a small luxury hotel opening soon in a well known city in Nigeria. Experience and knowledge of local African cuisine is important for this role.
- Successful pre-opening / opening experience will be a distinct advantage. International training and experience will bring great value to your candidacy!
- This new hotel comprises of several Food & Beverage outlets that include an all-day dining restaurant serving international and local cuisine, lounges, bars and a grill restaurant. Meeting and Banquet facilities are also included, along with a Gym, outdoor Swimming Pool, Spa and Bakery/Patisserie.
- To apply for this role, you must have at least 3 years of experience as an Executive Chef. A well qualified and experienced Executive Sous Chef looking for their next step up as an Executive Chef will also be considered for this role.
- The Executive Chef will be responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavor for the dining rooms, banquets and other food & beverage facilities, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
- You will additionally be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen and manage areas of profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen.
- The ideal candidate will also be required to display leadership in guest hospitality, with an eye for detail and creativity in order to develop the food and beverage experience for the guests.
- Strong background in HACCP procedures and application, along with proficiency in computers, and excellent communication skills in English are important.
US$4,000 net per month + housing, meals, transport and annual airfare.
Method of Application
Renard International would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only those qualified for this position will be contacted for further discussions. Applicants that do not meet the requirements of the job need not apply. Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application.
Interested and qualified? Go to Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants career website on www.linkedin.com to apply