Hobark International Limited Latest Job Vacancy
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Operator
Req ID: Req-1284
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
Activities linked to Daily Routine:
- Carry out the daily routine activities (visual checks, leak checks, set up / reset up, change over, …)
- Carry out first level maintenance (e.g. valve greasing, pump tests, instrument checks, purging, draining, filter changeover / replacement, easy fix, …)
- Participate in the periodic inspections and tests on Safety Equipment (Fire Water Pump, Deluge System, Emergency valves, …) and fill out the relevant log sheets,
- Record local functional parameters (e.g. meter, levels, recorders)
- Ensure proper handover between line management, colleagues, shift and one’s back to back
- Report any abnormal observation / variation in timely manner, including vibrations, leaks, blockages, plant integrity infringement, …
- Perform samplings for laboratory analysis,
- Perform pigging operations, well testing, equipment changeover, …, as required,
- Startup / shutdown the plant and / or equipment and / or facilities as required, –
- Perform the first level of diagnostics / trouble shootings and contribute to further in depth analyses,
- Maximize asset through puts under CCR and / or Line Management instructions,
- Contribute to Cause Tree Analysis, Risk Assessments, Permit to Work preparation, Operating Procedures, …, as required,
- Contribute to SIMOPS, Commissioning and Start-up activities as required
- OND in Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering or equivalent,
- Operator Certificate (French BOA, Ogere Certificate or OPITO equivalent) and Opercap assessment above 100,
- 2 years experience in Oil & Gas Field Operations.
- Fluent in English (Bright test above 3 or equivalent), –
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skill, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Medically fit on Site.
- Production Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply