Hobark International Limited (HIL) Available Vacancy
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contracting Services Team Lead
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Develop and prepare proposals / strategies and ensure timely placements of Contracts or Call-Offs in line with the Frame Agreements guidelines.
- Develop and prepare proposals / strategies for timely placements of the relevant operations contracts (minor, one-off) to support operations activities as required.
- To lead and manage team to deliver on key accountabilities, contributing to the overall success of the department.
- Interface with other leads within SCM department, providing enabling services to achieve set project/operational deliverables.
- Manage and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- To implement the contract management common processes consistent with the company Group SCM principles and policy.
- Preferred candidate must be between 35-45 years.
- Possession of good inter personal
- Relationship skills.
- A good knowledge of the EPC business is desirable
- Job is based in Port Harcourt
- Degree in Law, Business or Technical discipline. Professional certifications is a plus (IACCM, CIPS etc.).
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar position or and industry
- Legal contract background with track record of delivery preferred.
- Experience in Oil and Gas project or construction industries with contracting responsibilities
- Bachelors degree, Contracts, Legal Contract, Ms Office Packages, contracts adminstrator, Contracts Analyst, Legal Counsel, BSc, Business Management, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply