Hillview Immigration Consulting Recruitment For Graduates
Hillview Immigration Consulting provides professional immigration services to individuals wishing to visit, study, work or live in Canada, and to businesses wishing to set up offices in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are opening our Lagos Mainland In-take office at OpebiAllen area of Ikeja, Lagos and require 2 Business Development Officers to assist in the execution of the firm’s marketing campaigns and provide exceptional customer service to individuals interested in visiting, studying or migrating to Canada.
- Develop strategies to target and recruit qualified candidate pools using social media, industry specific job boards and industry/external events
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies;
- Promote Canada as a destination of choice for prospective international students and skilled workers
- Apply recruitment expertise and industry knowledge to develop comprehensive sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates;
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others;
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in sales, marketing or similar role.
- Strong oral and written communication required.
- Outstanding sales skills, ability to convert leads into sales.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software skilled in graphic design and software such as photoshop;
- Must have general IT knowledge;
- Explain to potential clients about the various immigration services offered by the company.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach;
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles;
Base Salary + Uncapped Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter’s and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2018.