Henkel Recent Employment Opportunity – Apply Now!
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Controller
Ref Id: 190002FB
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Planning and Logistics steering
- Controlling and regular reporting of costs and performance KPIs related to sales, operation and supply chain
- Profit margin focus
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the Head of Finance/General Manager for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the Head of Finance/General Manager to ensure timely completion of key project milestone
- Reporting on the status of projects.
- Ensuring of compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration will be a plus.
- Knowledge in FMCG or Manufacturing industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems and concepts
- Strong project management skills required.
- SAP ERP expertise is required.
- A professional accounting qualification is necessary e.g ACCA or ICAN.
- Minimum of 5 years overall work experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Ongoing.