Henkel is Recruiting for New Positions [2 Positions]
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Intern
Ref No: 180003BR
- Assist with month end Sales Reports, collaborating with customer team Managing and organizing sales meetings
- Assist with month-end Sales reports and analysis, collaborating with Customer team
- Responsibility for Point of Sales Materials production, tracking and deployment
- Assists the Trade marketing manager to develop and deploy trade marketing activities and initiatives
- Ownership of Modern trade business tracking and analysis
- Reconciliation of Modern Trade payments and debts
- Ownership of Shoprite portal, preparation and uploading of Shoprite statements and Claims
- Monthly pricing communication to customers/Modern Trade
- Management and organization of sales meetings
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or relevant studies
- Excellent command of Nigeria Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
Job Title: IT Office Manager
Job Id: 1800039D
- Responsibility for Nigeria IT resources Hardware, software, networking in line with the Henkel Global strategy Budget responsibility and reporting Management of suppliers.
Who we are looking for:
- The incumbent must have a degree, B.Sc Computer Science or equivalent.
Salary is negotiable based on qualification and experience.