Helpdesk Support at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited since 2004 offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa on software, hardware and infrastructure solutions.
Tranter IT helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training. The professionalism of our people, combined with the unique functionality of the TITIS model, ensures that we always deliver a fast, reliable and unusually accountable service to our clients. We focus on our clients’ needs – delivering a quality service that represents great value.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Level of education/qualifications normally required:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus
- Certifications: A+, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA is a plus.
Specific work experience:
- Broad technical computer maintenance and repairs, email, printer
- Understanding of IT services, technology and solutions is a plus.
- End User services experience.
- Work experience in a related industry setting (cement, aggregate, ready-mix) is a plus.
Technical / functional skills:
- Ability to interact with colleagues within IT and other departments.
- Deep understanding of running IT services in regards to technology and processes.
- Strong analytical, design and development skills including troubleshooting and integration of IT services..
Behavioral / managerial competencies:
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with IT management, Business Units management, with other IT managers, with staff, and with many diverse constituencies.
- Ability to work decisively under heavy workload considering the criticality, urgency and extended work hours required to ensure availability of the service in accordance to service level commitments.
- Strong customer / end-user / client service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness.
Mobility requirements (time spent travelling internationally, nationally etc.):
- National travelling to plants and offices.
Method of Application
To apply, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using helpdesk support as the subject of the email