Heights Advisor – Scaffolding/Work at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heights Advisor – Scaffolding/Work
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 5 days on /5 days off
- Daily start of work coordination with contractors (Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), subcontractors)
- Review / approval of scaffold construction plans & Planning and Scheduling Engineer (PE) certifications
- Field auditing and Project Management Team (PMT) process & procedure support development
- Works with Project Safety Manager and Construction Manager in strategic planning for project’s scaffolding & WAH initiatives.
- Training commensurate with extensive experience in scaffold system standards & design required.
- Experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online