Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a reputable Marine Services company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Deliver front line safety education & training to employees as required.
- Ensure compliance with all required legislation, practices and relevant standards.
- Assist with Safety budget planning.
- Conducts incident / accident investigation
- Participate proactively in management walk through inspections and assist in ensuring all deviations are corrected.
- Perform root cause analysis for work related incident and accident investigations.
- Collect, analyze and document HSE statistics.
- Report and correct unsafe acts or conditions in work place.
- Conduct pre/post Inspection of vessels.
- Monitor and assess work of third party contractors hired by the company.
- Identify risks/trends and take appropriate action to minimize, mitigate or eliminate them.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have strong passion for HSE
- Be familiar with the international safety codes
- Have minimum of 4 years work experience in the marine or oil and gas industry
- Have B.Sc or HND in any Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline be proactive and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be available to travel at any time
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word format) to: email@example.com Stating the “Job ID” as the subject of the mail.