Head of School at An International School
An international school in Port Harcourt seeks to recruit a qualified individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of School
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- 10 years full time teaching experience in Early Years and or Primary School with at least 3-5 years’ experience at management level
- A first degree in Education. A Post Graduate Diploma in School Administration, Business Administration, Curriculum & Instruction or in any other field of education will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills to schedule own work and that of other staff to maximize resource effectiveness and efficiency
- Long term planning skills
- Knowledge of Montessori methods of teaching and networking skills
- Collaborative leadership style
- Record of success in establishing an effective learning environment and maintaining ‘high standards of student conduct.
- Use of technology in curriculum, teaching and administration
- Ability to effectively share the school’s vision with parents, prospective parents and other key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably, the candidate (male or female) should be aged 35-45.
- The candidate will ideally already be resident in Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae together with a scanned hand written-hand Application/letter to: email@example.com