Head of Sales at Finchglow Travels Limited
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure that all branch targets are met
- Identify potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure within a set timeframe.
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations
- Supervise call plan of Sales team through Business Development Managers.
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches
- Establish and enforce goals, as well as, policies and procedures.
- Define KRAs for the Account Officers in sync to the annual target provided.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Maintaining, developing and researching potential new strategic relationships within the sector to help drive the growth of the brand.
- Continuous training and development for all members in the sales department.
- Setting out a long-term, strategic marketing vision for the company in line with growth objectives
- Initiate partnerships, establish referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value for those connections.
- Analyzing customer research, the market and competitor data and making recommendations that drive brand growth
- Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through developing appropriate marketing metrics
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy
- B.Sc in related disciple. M.Sc./MBA will be an added advantage
- 7+ year’s relevant experience with exposure on corporate sales
- Professional sales certifications and training will be a strong advantage
- Prior experience working in a senior or managerial level
- Must be a business oriented person with proven track record of meting targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Ability to manage and achieve great ROI on seven figure marketing budgets
- Experience in the travel/hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire sales team.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Must reside in Lagos
- Excellent communication skills and networking ability
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.