Head of Sales at Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Head of Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
The Head of Sales is responsible for achieving revenue targets of the business. He will oversee all activities of the sales team.
Senior Sales Consultant Job Duties:
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team and working with key accounts.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences and acting as spokesperson for the organisation.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance of the sales team.
- Collaboration with various internal departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
- 10-15 Years consultative selling experience with respect to technology solutions.
- Previous experience in successfully managing sales teams for technology solutions (5-10 Years).
- Background in selling large strategic deals, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals and driving sales growth, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Solid experience working with senior client executives.
- Ability to mentor and inspire team members , Strong leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.