Head, Oil and Gas Consulting at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an engineering consulting company is desirous of strengthening its oil and gas division by identifying a self-managed oil and gas professional of high integrity, with appreciable contacts in the industry to facilitate effective business development and the growth of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Oil and Gas Consulting
- Qualification in Petroleum engineering or related disciplines (preferably at post-graduate level).
- Not less than ten years experience in the upstream/oil services sectors of the industry.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry will be ideal.
- Strong business development skills.
- Ability to design and implement training and development programmes.
- Sourcing and implementation of recruitment and outsourcing briefs from companies in the industry.
- Ability to source both local and international technical partners across business models, which will in time include sourcing engineer projects for the upstream and mid-stream sectors of the economy.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only suitable candidates would be contacted.