Head, Marketing at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest standard to the unbanked.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Drive Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Verite processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across he organisation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in Business related discipline
- Female preferable
- She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 2 years.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals – an Achiever
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Method of Application
Applicants should send a word document version of their CV’s to: email@example.com