Head, Maintenance at An Indigenous Downstream Company – Elduke ventures
Elduke ventures – Our client is a leading indigenous downstream company located in Port Harcourt. As part of the restructuring of the company for enhanced performance, we have need of competent professionals to fill the under listed vacant position:
Job Title: Head, Maintenance
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- This role will ensure the effectiveness of core business operations through the provision of appropriate and efficient technical support services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Maintenance, Engineering and Instrumentation teams in attaining corporate objectives.
- Provide on-site technical support to the terminal operational team so as to deliver high quality service to our customers.
- Develop technical service strategies to assist in achieving strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensure optimal plant/equipment performance using detailed maintenance schedules and plans.
- Coordinate the articulation and implementation of technical support policies and procedures to ensure effective utilization of company resources
- Review and ensure the development, introduction and acquisition of new technologies, skills and business support processes to drive improvements in business performance
- Work with the Instrumentation & Automation team to monitor, service and maintain equipment.
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the Terminal Manager
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of B.Sc. Second Class Upper/ HND Upper Credit in Engineering, IT, Project Management, Technology Management or a related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in a technical operations function with at least five (5) years at management level
- Relevant professional certification such as HSE Certifications, COREN is an added advantage.
- A relevant postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as email subject.