Head of Innovation & Strategy at a Leading Nigerian Conglomerate
A foremost Nigerian conglomerate wants to fill the newly created role of Head of Innovation & Strategy reporting directly to the Group CEO/MD.
Head of Innovation & Strategy
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Purpose of the Job
To identify and drive the pursuit of new sources of revenue and profit by ensuring that strategic initiatives move from ideation to implementation.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in consulting, marketing, product development, strategic planning, business management, corporate/executive leadership and financial decision making
- Demonstrated proficiency in change leadership, research, personal and organizational leadership, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization, project and time management skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with executives, creative teams, research and development, and product development teams.
- Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the company’s industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
- Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends.
- Must be willing to take calculated risks and manage expectations of both internal development teams and potential and existing customers.
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind.
- Must be willing to work long hours with frequent evenings and weekends.
- Some travel required to meet with corporate executives or research teams.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org