Head, Human Resources and Administration Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Administration
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Supervises the revision of rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policy.
- Coordinates recruitment and selection, Coordinates on boarding and Clarifies job descriptions.
- Collates and analyses employee performance appraisals.
- Ensure proper labour relations and conditions employment are maintained.
- Identifies staff development and training needs, draws up training budget and ensures that training is obtained.
- Coordinate HR/Admin personnel.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Oversee general office management, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Formulates current and long-range programs, plans, policies.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Development of personnel policies.
- First degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources or any related field from any recognized Nigerian or internationally accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a related job function.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.