Head of Human Resource at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resource
We are looking for a qualified and highly competent Group Human Resources Manager and whose key result areas will entail the following:
- Full management responsibility for all Human Resources activities and functions.
- Recommendation and Administration of effective personnel policies and procedures that abide by the legal requirements and the sound practices in the Human Resource field.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinary action, grievances, sickness etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Management of the development and implementation of human resource goals, aims and objectives.
- Provide support and guidance to unit managers regarding personnel policies and procedures, training, disciplinary action and other sensitive employee issues.
- Plans, designs, develops employees compensation and benefits programs through arranging proper and competitive salary structures.
- Performance Management coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Implementing the training and development agenda and identifying areas that need attention and improvement.
- Managing Talent and Succession Planning.
- Managing HR budgets
- Superb Communication skills honed in business partnering/ advisory roles
- Expertise and experience in dealing with senior and challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong understanding of the Employment Law.
- Previous Experience working as a Group HR
- Proven Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience in dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects
- CIPD/CIPM or any other equivalent qualification
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st December, 2017.