Head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) at Coscharis Group Limited
Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- The HSE Chief is responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining safety, food safety, and environmental compliance programs.
- Maintains reports and verifies compliance. Supervises employees, contractors and visitors by spending a significant amount of time in the plant ensuring all programs and procedures are adequate and being followed.
- Sustains and improves current behaviour based safety programs and policies.
- Leads and participates in all incident investigations.
- Conducts internal facility audits and facility self-assessments and develops and tracks corrective actions for audit findings.
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
- Develop, analyze and submit reports
- Calibrate and repair safety equipment
- Supervise the implementation of policies and procedures
- Develop and present training for new hires, contractors, and location colleagues as required
- Direct colleague interaction
- Purchase and maintain inventory of safety, food safety, and environmental supplies
- Develop and maintain proper document retention
- Maintain required paperwork such that will be in compliance with federal and state health, safety and environmental laws
- Lead and participate in on-site safety committee
- University degree in Agriculture or Engineering, supplemented with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the commodities and related food, feed and/or fuel products industry. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- A Master’s degree is considered an advantage
- Demonstrated capacity to excel within high risk, fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to assess risk and exercise sound judgment in making decisions
- Demonstrated negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage effectively within a team based work environment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with end-users, suppliers, and internal customers
- Computer competent, with demonstrated ability in the use of spreadsheet, database, and word processing software
- Knowledge of applications within a windows-based operating environment
- Committed to corporate ethics policies and safety programs
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Engineering
- Health & Wellness
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online