Head of Corporate Services at A Leading Alternative Dispute Resolution Organisation
A leading Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Organisation in Lagos State desires to employ top management personnel to drive the business of the Organisation in the position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Services
- To manage the entire administrative support machinery to create a high performance environment.
- Manage the training and enrolment of competent Neutrals to meet the needs of the Organisation.
- Monitor and report Quality of Service.
- Develop and manage modern templates for manpower planning, recruitment, orientation, performance management, career development, as well as motivation and related programs
Roles & Responsibilities
- Anchor the training, enrolment and continuous development of Neutrals, direct on-boarding, and training/professional development interventions.
- Manage the administrative machinery to create high performance environment.
- Develop appropriate systems to drive/raise operational efficiency.
- Maintain a high energy work environment, and anchor employee communication, performance management, motivation and discipline.
- University degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Six to ten years cognate experience of managing significant HR or Admin responsibilities in a mid-size organisation.
- Proven capacity in executing major companywide initiatives.
- Ability to champion change management initiatives.
- Very high le’vel of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
- Capable support for top management in designing systems & policies.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: DRExecutivevacancies@gmail.com