Head, Capital Markets & Research at A Diversified Financial Services Firm
A diversified Financial Services Firm with three (3) Subsidiaries, a Stockbroking Firm/Issuing House, a CBN licensed Finance House and a Bureau de Change, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Capital Markets & Research
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or any related field with 5-8 years relevant experience in the Capital Markets, and Corporate Finance with the skills and ability to start and finish any transaction.
- SEC registration for Issuing House functions is a MUST.
- ICAN and CIS certifications are an added advantage.
- Prospective candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com with the Position as the subject matter.
- Only qualified candidates need apply.
- If you do not get feedback within 3 days of applying, it means your application was not successful.
- Only candidates who meet our exact requirements will be contacted.