Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client in the insurance industry in different locations is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BSc. degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay.
- Commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Direct Sales Staff -Lagos”, as the subject of the mail. Please if you meet up with the requirement, you are invited for an interview
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.